> >

I appreciate with endless to you and our company's staffs whose were always sponsored and encouraged to me as well as given the efforts of employees. The Haedong Engineering & Construction was established in 1969. we growed and changed in the field of construction until now. We are expand the Civil engineering, Construction, Housing, Environment, Plant, Dredging, Electricity, Renewable energy, Fire as well as advanced y to overseas business. Especially, we actively participate to Turn-key construction and private business for SOC. And also, we were grown a solid enterprise by efforts to develop human resources and technology in the field of construction with all sincerity to fulfill the responsibilities.

I appreciate with endless to you and our company's staffs whose were always sponsored and encouraged to me as well as given the efforts of employees.

Now, we are in the era of unlimited competition, Our company will effort to continued technology development and upbringing to construction talents as well as transparent and reliable management for customers confidence and satisfaction. The company motto is "Living in the world by unity" Therefore, we will do our best for the nation development and contribute to the construction industry development.

Thank you very much.